The Health Implementation Science Center seeks to systematically close the gap between what we know and what we do in health care delivery. Our cross-disciplinary team of experts and researchers in medicine, epidemiology, evaluation, informatics, and biostatistics conducts relevant, timely research that identifies and encourages the adoption of proven interventions to improve health care quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes.
The Center supports researchers, clinicians, and policymakers interested in evidence-based strategies across the following domains: Implementation Science, Digital Health & Health Informatics, and Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR).
The Center draws on NORC’s subject matter and methodological expertise to conduct rigorous research using the following methods and strategies:
- Strategic Planning
- Delivery System Recruitment
- Systematic Reviews and Environmental Scans, Meta-Analysis
- Data Collection, Extraction, Harmonization
- Mixed-Methods Evaluation
- Requirements Analysis, Workflow, Usability Testing
- Technical Expert and Stakeholder Meeting Facilitation
- Establishing and Managing Technical Assistance and Resource Centers
- Knowledge Dissemination
Discover Our Research
We help turn health care discoveries and insights into better practices for patients.