NORC’s Health Sciences team strives to improve health care delivery and quality by conducting rigorous research in diverse, real-world settings. We work with clients to develop and test field-based interventions designed to improve care delivery, disseminate and implement successful evidence-based programs, and engage stakeholders to enhance quality, efficiency, and patient outcomes.
We bring expertise in health informatics, patient-centered outcomes research and implementation science. We couple this with innovative survey and data collection methods to produce rich data sets from representative and diverse populations throughout the life course.
Health Sciences Experts
- Aging & Health
- Applied Health Economics & Policy
- Behavioral Health
- Digital Health & Health Informatics
- Disease Surveillance
- Health Analytics
- Health Care Delivery & Payment Reform
- Health Communication Science
- Health Equity
- Health Implementation Science
- Health Workforce
- Interpersonal Conflict & Violence
- Maternal Health
- Medicare, Medicaid & Private Health Insurance
- Prevention & Health Promotion
- Rural Health
- Sexual & Gender Minority Research
- Social Drivers of Health
- Transportation & Health
Discover Our Research
Our research drives practice enhancement and improved patient outcomes in a variety of health care settings.